Friday, June 24, 2011

Merienda at La Nuova Pasteleria

My mom, my youngest sister and I was supposed to have a mini merienda session in Le Coeur de France near Forbes Park, Makati. However, it was full because the place was really small so we tried La Nuova Pastelera, which was right beside Le Coeur de France.

Free Bread
Sorry for always highlighting the free haha!

Tomato and Pate
I honestly DID NOT expect that their free appetizers were going to taste so YUMMY. The pate was quite nice, but the combination of tomatoes, olive oil, and some basil really blowed me away. My sister, who hates veggies, asked for another round of the tomato and pate. If ever they do forget to serve you this appetizer, please politely ask for it.

Misto Di Salumi Con Verdure Marinate (Php 396)
This was quite expensive and I was actually shocked at the prices of their dishes because we were expecting to eat a light merienda to begin with. The salamis were really good though! Initially, I though they tasted the same because they looked the same but this appetizer actually has 4 different kinds of salami. It had a salty, extremely salty, quite spicy, and a standard tasting one (salty but not too salty). I'm no salami expert but these were really good.

Forgot-the-name pizza
We ordered pizza because my sister loves pizza! This was quite typical though, but the ingredients were fresh-tasting and clean to the mouth. The pizza was not oily and had a nice crunch to it, especially along the sides.

I would definitely come back to La Nuova with some more cash because I'm interested at their pastas. The restaurant is quite expensive though (pasta dishes are around 400-500) so you better prepare some cash before you go! But, their dishes are really great so do check them out!


Eat them!
San Antonio Plaza
Forbes Park, Makati City
(02) 867-2370, (02) 817-8568


Share this on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment